You might be planning a trip to Punta Cana but don’t know which places to visit here. Do not worry as we are here to help you to plan your next Trip to Punta Cana. It’s in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic. It’s popular for its beaches and clear waters. One can find airlines such as United, American, Delta, Copa, Air Canada, Avianca, and Latam from the US which offer many cheap international flights to Punta Cana. Some of the places to keep in mind before taking a flight to Punta Cana are:
1) Samana – It is one of the best places to visit as it is situated in the northern part of the country which is just 30 minutes away from Punta Cana by taking a plane. This excursion is a combination of horseback riding, truck safari, and an island tour. You can visit the also known as Bacardi Island for its open bar amidst the palm trees.
2) Cap Cana – You can go on a cruise for a full day sailing along the coast of Cap Cana. Here you can also explore clear waters and coral reefs. You can also enjoy the natural pool and can visit the Juanillo beach to enjoy your private bar all along. Here in this beach, you can jump on to safari drive to see the ever-changing terrain and view dry and humid forest and the beautiful beach alongside. Afterward, you drive up to cave Hoyo Azul to enjoy the clear blue natural pool formed at the base of the giant cliff.
3) Truck Safari – A perfect way to explore Punta Cana and visit local schools, churches, and the locals who can teach you some locally made dishes and you also get to see products like cocoa, tobacco, coffee and a special alcoholic beverage named as “mamajuana” which the locals love to consider at night.
4) Zipline Canopy Adventure – Its adrenaline packed adventure and is not something you get to do every day. You have to slide 15 platforms and 8 cable lines at treetops height crossing the beautiful open valleys. You have to take some experienced guide when you try the 2500 feet long cable which is more adventurous than the earlier one.
5) Fun Cave exploration – You will drive to Rancho Capote and mount a horse to the entrance of the cave which is located at Haitises National Park. You can explore ancient pirates hideouts, mangroves forest, Cave paintings and sometimes you will find underground water inside this cave tour which lasts for more than an hour.
6) Isla Saona– Saona is a small Island of the Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches and perfect weather all around the year. Once you reach the island you can play volleyball, swim at the beach or can treat yourself with authentic Dominican lunch.
Punta Cana is blessed with longest white sand coastlines which cover almost 30 miles which is a perfect getaway one cherishes to have at least once in their lifetime. It’s a perfect hideout which is made for travelers of all ages who seeks relaxation and fun in their busy schedule. Its time to catch cheap international flights from US to Punta Cana!